July 13th, 2014
Registration 8:00 a.m. – Noon.
2014 event details
1956 Buick 2-Door Post “Nailed”
Owners Mark and Ellen Willman from Blue Grass, IA have been awarded the 2013 Good Guys Custom Rod of the year, a Great 8 Finalist for the 2013 Ridler Award, AM Hot Rod Glass Feature Car at Sema, Art Morrison Feature at NSRA Louisville and Hot Rod Magazine Feature, Oct. 2013
Twin Turbo 6-stage Dry Sump 413 cu. in. Nailhead Built By FX Engines and Rad Rides by Troy, 4L-80 Transmission from Bowler Performance Transmissions with 19″ and 20″ Billet Special Wheels.
Art Morrison suspension with C6 Corvette front and a triangulated four-link rear with a Ford 9-inch, Ridetech Springs.
Slate gray metallic with finishes matching and copper pin striping plating is brushed nickel, black nickel and brushed black nickel by advanced plating in Nashville, TN.
Steel gray German leather and trim by Rad Rides by Troy.
Full Boar Enterprises Performance Manufacturing & Sales from Dodgeville, WI with their chassis dyno. They will calculate your torque and HP for $80 for 2 pulls ($100 for diesel trucks)
For information, contact Lee Speth @ 608–930-7555 or visit www.fullboarenterprises.com
Jeff Haberman from Jefferson, WI will have a 1911 Flying Merkel Board Track Racer on display. No Brakes.…No Fear!!!!
To contact Jeff (Slewfoot Signs) call 920–674-9855 or visit www.jeffersonmotorcycle.com.
|Street Rod||to1932, 1933–38, 1939–48|
|Factory Stock Mustangs
|1964–6 years old|
|Factory Stock Camaros||1967–6 years old|
|Factory Stock (No 2 seat sports cars)||1949–58, 1959–64, 1965–67, 1968–70, 1971–74, 1975–78, 1979–6 years old|
|20 years & older|
(basically stock, 350 h.p. + Engines)
(tubbed, major modification/pro street)
|Street Machine Aftermarket & Factory Specialty
(Roush, Yenko, etc.)
(Modified & Stock)
no class for hand built, race cars, bicycles, etc.
|Sports Cars Am & Imp. (2 seats) modified & stock
|1949–70, 1071–6 years old|
(lead sled look, etc.)
(modified & stock)
except antique, race cars & pro street
|Trucks & Vans
|Low Rider Look Cars, Tuners
|Trucks & Vans
(all types, stock)
|1949–6 years old|
|Old School Vehicles
|Old School Vehicles
|to 6 years old|
|1970 & older|
|Models, all vehicle types
(ages 5–18, 19 & up; 3 trophies in each age group)
|Entry Fee $6.00|
|Any Stock Vehicles Newer than 2006
|Go in Display Only|
- 3 “Best of Class” trophies in each class
- Large classes 4 or more awarded
- Must be present to receive trophy
- Long distance trophy (vehicle driven to show on show day from home)
- Jim Normington Memorial Trophy — Best GM
- Nate Studer Memorial Trophy — Best Mopar
- Dan Notter Memorial Trophy — Best Ford
- Best Club Participation (5 cars or more can park together)
- Judge’s Choice, “Best of Show” (stock) and Judges Choice, “Best of Show” (modified)
- Dash plaques to first 400 vehicles (last year 378 registered)
- Koekuk Trophies — over 130 trophies awarded
$12 day of show, $6.00 if recieved by July 10th
Driver, plus 1 guest included — General Admission: $2.00, under 12 free.
Display and for sale cars, $6.00 entry fee (no awards given)
All profits go back to the community
- 50/50 cash drawing — Divided into 3 Winners
- Car registration 8:00 am — 12:00 pm
- Motels in nearby towns, see our accomodations page for complete listings
- Food & Beverages from 8:00am on
- Grassy, shady show & picnic area (pool, free to show participants — need pass)
- Tennis and camping facilites in park
- Beer garden/own alcoholic beverages allowed in park
- All types of non-food vendors welcome: $6.00/space: pre-register FREE
- Outdoor swap spaces available: $6.00/space: pre-register FREE
Includes vehicle, driver and 1 helper. Set-up time 6:00 am
- Enjoy food, beer and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere 5:00–7:00 pm
- Bake Sale — many door prizes. T-Shirts for sale.
- Trophies awarded at 4:00 pm
To pre-register: Send entry fee, along with name, address, phone, car info. Club, distance traveled and class to:
105 E. Wilson Street
Blanchardville, WI 53516
For information: Call Aaron Jorenby 608–523-4338
Next Year’s Date: July 12, 2015 Rain or Shine
This event is sponsored by Blanchardville Community Pride.
Blanchardville Community Pride, the Village of Blanchardville and all others who may be concerned are not responsible for accidents, injuries or theft.