Cruis’n Wisconsin Car Show
July 13th, 2014
Registration 8:00 a.m. – Noon.
2014 event details
Scott and Jane Billish from Naperville, IL with their 1932 Plymouth PB Coupe entitled “Moxie”
Drivetrain: 1957 Imperial 392 Hemi, Electronic fuel injection with custom milled cover, 2004 R Overdrive automatic transmission and Coker wheels & tires.
Chasis: Modified, Original1932 frame, Wilwood brakes1 Mustang II type front with Heidt’s superide IRS posi-trac
Body: Original 1932 PB Coupe/ Extended & reshaped rear fenders, 1933 headlights, chopped and sectioned original grill
Interior: Original1934 plymouth dash cluster/ 1955 Olds clock, custom built bench seat, hidden electrical components.
Ryan Fielding/ owner of Paragon Customs in Sauk City, WI will be bringing his purpose built 2013 Harley Davidson Road King Turbo Charged Salt Flat Race Bike. This bike will be making a world record attempt in August at The Bonneville Salt Flats.
Paragon will also be bringing several custom motorcycles and examples of his custom paint work. Paragon is a full custom Bike Hot Rod shop focusing on custom paint and fabrication of one-off custom parts.
|Street Rod||to1932, 1933–38, 1939–48|
|Factory Stock Mustangs||1964–6 years old|
|Factory Stock Camaros||1967–6 years old|
|Factory Stock (No 2 seat sports cars)||1949–58, 1959–64, 1965–67, 1968–70, 1971–74, 1975–78, 1979–6 years old|
|Unrestored Class (minimum touchups)||20 years & older|
|Muscle Cars (basically stock, 350 h.p. + Engines)||1964–69, 1970–74|
|Street Machine (tubbed, major modification/pro street)||All years|
|Street Machine||1955–57 Chevy|
|Street Machine Aftermarket & factory Specialty (Roush, Yenko, etc.)||All years|
|Special Interest (Modified & Stock)
no class for hand built, race cars, bicycles, etc.
|Sports Cars Am & Imp. (2 seats) modified & stock||1949–70, 1071–6 years old|
|Custom Cars (lead sled look, etc.)||All years|
|Trailered Vehicles (modified & stock) except antique, race cars & pro street||All years|
|Trucks & Vans (modified)||to 1957,1958-present|
|Trucks 4x4 (modified)||All years|
|Low Rider Look Cars, Tuners (modified)||All years|
|Trucks & Vans (all types, stock)||1949–6 years old|
|Mini Trucks (modified, lowered)||All years|
|Old School Vehicles (Primered)||to 1969|
|Old School Vehicles (Patina)||to 1969|
|Motorcycles (stock)||to 6 years old|
|Motorcycles (modified)||All years|
|Antique Tractors||1970 & older|
|Models, all vehicle types (ages 5–18, 19& up; 3 trophies in each age group)||Entry Fee $6.00|
|Any Stock Vehicles Newer than 2006||Go in Display Only|
- 3 “Best of Class” trophies in each class
- Large classes 4 or more awarded
- Must be present to receive trophy
- Long distance trophy (vehicle driven to show on show day from home)
- Goodguys Representative Pick
- Jim Normington Memorial Trophy — Best GM
- Nate Studer Memorial Trophy — Best Mopar
- Dan Notter Memorial Trophy — Best Ford
- Best Club Participation (5 cars or more can park together)
- Judge’s Choice, “Best of Show” (stock) and Judges Choice, “Best if Show” (modified)
- Dash plaques to first 400 vehicles (last year 378 registered)
- Koekuk Trophies — over 130 trophies awarded
$12 day of show, $6.00 if recieved by July 5th
Driver, plus 1 guest included — General Admission: $2.00, under 12 free.
Display and for sale cars, $6.00 entry fee (no awards given)
All profits go back to the community
- 50/50 cash drawing — Divided into 3 Winners
- Car registration 8:00 am — 12:00 pm
- Motels in nearby towns, see our accomodations page for complete listings
- Food & Beverages from 8:00am on
- Grassy, shady show & picnic area (pool, free to show participants — need pass)
- Tennis, volleyball, and camping facilites in park
- Beer garden/own alcoholic beverages allowed in park
- All types of non-food vendors welcome: $6.00/space: pre-register FREE
- Outdoor swap spaces available: $6.00/space: pre-register FREE
Includes vehicle, driver and 1 helper. Set-up time 6:00 am
- Enjoy food, beer and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere 5:00–7:00 pm
- Bake Sale — many door prizes. T-Shirts for sale.
- Trophies awarded at 4:00 pm
To pre-register: Send entry fee, along with name, address, phone, car info. Club, distance traveled and class to:
105 East Wilson Street
Blanchardville, WI 53516
For information: Call Aaron Jorenby 608–523-4338
Next Year’s Date: July 12, 2015 Rain or Shine
This event is sponsored by Blanchardville Community Pride
Blanchardville Community Pride, Village of Blanchardville and all others who may be concerned are not responsible for accidents, injuries or theft.