VILLAGE OF BLANCHARDVILLE
208 Mason Street
Office of Village Clerk – Treasurer
Mark Emberson, Village President
Amy Barnes Village Clerk – Treasurer – email@example.com
NOTICE OF LICENSE & FINANCE COMMITTEE MEETING
Pursuant to Section 19.84, Wisconsin Statutes, notice is hereby given of a meeting of the Finance, License & Insurance Committee of the Village of Blanchardville, Lafayette and Iowa County, Wisconsin. The meeting will held be at 6:15 PM on MONDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2017, at the Blanchardville Village Hall, 208 Mason Street, Blanchardville, WI 53516.
Agenda items include:
- Review bills presented for payment
- Review and potential Action on contracts for Johnson Block, General Code & GovPay.net – tabled from September meeting
- Discussion and Action on Fire Department Kodiak and future needs of Street Dept.
- Recommendation to Board on Operator’s License approval for Jenifer Ruegsegger
- Recommendation on Resolution 2017-06 to Commit Village funds to SAG project
- Discussion/Action on Amended 2017 Budget
- Discussion on Proposed 2018 Tax Levy
- Discussion on Proposed 2018 Budget
Due to nature of topic and discussions, a quorum of the Village Board will be present
Posted: Village Hall, Emberson’s Market, and Woodford State Bank bulletin boards
Dated September 27, 2017
Amy Barnes, Village Clerk – Treasurer
Any person who has a qualifying disability, as defined by the American with Disabilities Act that requires the meeting or material at the meeting to be in accessible location or format, must contact the Village Clerk @ 208 Mason Street or call 608-523-4521, prior to the meeting so that any necessary arrangements can be made to accommodate each request.
Sent to: License & Finance Committee